PRESCHOOL TUITION AGREEMENT
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The foundation of Cornerstone Christian School is the Word of God, interpreted especially in the Westminister Confession of Faith. The following statements express the essential elements of Christianity that will be unapologetically taught at all grade levels.
1. We believe in the Bible to be the infallible Word of God and the Truth, requiring our unreserved submission in all areas of life.
2. We believe in one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things - infinite, eternal, and unchanging - existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that God the Father, motivated by love and mercy established His covenant of grace with man, promising to deliver His chosen ones from their sinful condition, removing the curse of their sin, reconciling them to Himself, and giving them eternal life through a personal relationship with Him.
4. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary death as the punishment of our sins, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
5. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, completely apart from human merit, and that the act of coming to faith is a work of grace performed by the Holy Spirit, producing a new creature in Christ.
6. We believe that faith without works is dead and that we are created to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
7. We believe that the Holy Spirit is alive and active today. He convicts us of our sin, gives us a new nature, lives within us, and guides us changing our desires and enabling us to live a Godly life.
8. We believe in and look forward to the Lord Jesus Christ’s return to earth to judge the living and the dead and to complete the eternal plan of God.
9. We believe that all believers are under the mandate of Jesus Christ to proclaim the Gospel to all the world.