Slope Days at Mt. Brighton!
CCS will be participating in Slope Days at Mt. Brighton on three Fridays in February:
Slope Days is a discounted program for kids, ages 7-18 years, to learn to ski or snowboard. This program includes rentals, a one hour lesson, and a lift ticket for $199.00 total (that’s $67 a day). This could make a great Christmas gift to an eager skier or snowboarder!
The lesson time is from 6pm - 7pm on Fridays and lift access begins at 3pm.
The sign-up deadline is December 15th.
We are excited to announce that the registration for Slope Days is now open. To secure your child’s space in the program, please access the following link then follow the registration process noted below.
• Using the link above, scroll down the page to where you see the 'Session' drop-down menu, and select the 3 Week option
• Click 'Add to Cart'.
• Click 'Checkout'.
• Assign your child to the product by selecting their name in the 'Assigned to' drop-down menu.
• Enter 'Contact Information'.
• Enter 'Medical Information'
• Enter your group code CCS3FRI in the 'Special Conditions' field
• This group code is an important component to help us identify our local group during registration. Please take your time when entering this code and double check for accuracy.
• If you have additional special conditions you’d like to address, please add a space after the group code and enter any additional special conditions.
• Check the 'Release of Liability' box and click 'Address & Payment' to continue to the end of the checkout process.
• You'll receive an email confirmation for your order; please note that there will be a start date of 12/15 on that confirmation that should be ignored. We will communicate with you directly regarding the program start date and time.
Please remember - registration will close on December 15th. Please ensure you complete registration prior to December 15th as this cannot be extended.
Thank you and we are looking forward to a fun season on the slopes!