As Christians, we are admonished to observe the principles of modesty and the glorification of God (I Corinthians 10:31). Parents carry the responsibility to ensure and teach children how to be well groomed. Cornerstone Christian School has adopted a campus wear dress code, best described as a school uniform with a variety of options in styles and colors. It is our goal to create a visual appearance of neat and orderly dress appropriate for school.
B. Student uniforms should be neat, clean and orderly at all times (shirts and tops must be tucked in with a belt). Clothing should “fit” the student, no oversized uniforms.
C. All clothing worn inside the building must be purchased from the sources named above. Students arriving in non-uniform clothing will remain in the office until a parent can bring their uniform clothing.
- Boy’s shirts – white or blue oxford
- Boy’s polo or turtleneck shirts – any color from the catalog
- Boy’s shoes – any shoe that covers the entire foot - shoes need to permit outdoor activity and must be neat and clean (no sandals)
- Boy’s sweaters & vests – any color from the catalog
- Boy’s slacks (traditional or cargo) or shorts – navy or khaki in color
- Boy’s belts – any normal length belt
Boys' & Girls' Physical Education Uniforms
To be obtained from Lands' End School Uniform Catalog
Students in 5th – 8th grades will wear the following uniform for P.E.:
- Shirts: Super “T” - color evergreen (p. 4)
- Shorts: Twill Sport Shorts – color khaki (p. 5)
Students should also have a labeled gym bag to hold their change of clothes. Students will take their gym uniform home from school each week to be laundered.
- Girl’s skirts, jumpers – navy, khaki or plaid
- Girl’s slacks (traditional or cargo) or shorts – navy or khaki in color
- Girl’s blouses – white or blue oxford
- Girl’s polo or turtleneck shirts – any color from the catalog
- Girl’s skorts – navy or khaki *(Lands End) longer length, please
- Girls sweaters and vests – any color from the catalog
- Girl’s scooter skirt – navy or khaki (JC Penney)
- Girl’s shoes – any shoe covering the entire foot – shoes need to permit outdoor activity and must be neat and clean. (*no clogs, high heels or elevated soles, sling-backs, or sandals)
- Girl’s tights – white, navy, or hunter green
- Girl’s belts – any normal length belt