The students, the parents and the teachers and staff are all blessed when families become involved in student life at the school. Here at CCS, we have some very active parents' groups.
T.E.A.M. - Parent Volunteer Organization
- To promote fellowship between and among parents and teachers, both within the grades of their respective children and the school at large
- To provide prayer support for the teaching and administrative staff on a daily basis
- To participate in and promote all sanctioned activities of the school
- To provide work support for projects requested by the faculty and staff of the school
- To promote fellowship between and among families through parent/student events
Moms in Prayer
Moms in Prayer is worldwide ministry that gathers mothers and grandmothers together to intercede for their children and schools.
To find a group for your child's school contact Moms in Prayer International. All women are welcome to join our group weekly on Monday at 8:00 am in the Art Room. Contact Deanette Wieczorek 517-256-2749 or firstname.lastname@example.org.