The students, the parents and the teachers and staff are all blessed when families become involved in student life at the school. Here at CCS, we have some very active parents' groups.
T.E.A.M. - Parent Volunteer Organization
Cornerstone Christian School's Parent T.E.A.M. supports the ministry of the school in its aims and objectives by serving the students, teachers, staff and administration. Their aim is to develop unity within the school through their commitment to know, love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. The Parent T.E.A.M. is open to all parents with students at the school. Parents serving as heads of committees are appointed by the administration and meet with the administration to coordinate committee actions. The committee members are interested parents from the school at large.
T.E.A.M. meetings are held at regular intervals, as needed, to serve the goals and purposes as determined by the committee or the administration. The meeting dates are published through the school newsletter.
- To promote fellowship between and among parents and teachers, both within the grades of their respective children and the school at large
- To provide prayer support for the teaching and administrative staff on a daily basis
- To participate in and promote all sanctioned activities of the school
- To provide work support for projects requested by the faculty and staff of the school
- To promote fellowship between and among families through parent/student events
Moms in Prayer
Moms in Prayer is worldwide ministry that gathers mothers and grandmothers together to intercede for their children and schools.
To find a group for your child's school contact Moms in Prayer International. All women are welcome to join our group weekly on Monday at 8:00 am in the Art Room. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A ministry for mothers of young children (formerly MOPS). Led by Rachel Olson in the Chapel. Child care available. Registration required for moms and children. Call Rachel at 810-923-3375. Check out their website at momsrefresh.com!
Meets Tuesdays 2x per month, 9:15 – 11:15am, beginning September 23, REFRESH!